Dress/Top

I am loving the fall weather. It makes me so happy that it is finally cold outside. One of my favorite things to do is wear dresses as tops. That way I have twice as many "tops." This is just one example. Now this only works with shorter like dresses and not super tight pants but still when you can pull off a dress as a top i'd say it was a successful day.

uniqueperspective_11.8.11_fall_3

uniqueperspective_11.8.11_fall_2

uniqueperspective_11.8.11_fall_1

(Don't worry, I was wearing a jacket but took it off so you can see the top/dress combo. It is way too cold not to wear a jacket now)

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you! I will actually be featuring a dress as top in an upcoming post... so true about the pants - too tight on the bottom creates very unfortunate shapes :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete