I can't get enough.

bluejeans1

bluejeans3

bluejeans2

I seriously can not get enough of the colored jeans trend. This is my official notice that I am going to start collecting jeans from all colors of the rainbow. I am thinking maybe some green pants next. And then maybe some green shoes to match? I am obsessed with bright colors. It still does not quite feel like fall here. I can not wait to start pulling out all of my fall and winter clothes. Since it is already October I am hoping fall catches up with the weather soon.

7 comments:

  1. you and me both lady! i love the trend. even when it wasn't a trend, i loved it. i had hot pink cords in HS and have been collecting ever since:) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color and amazing shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those shoes! that hue is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! love this outfit, especially that beautiful blue color! :)

    come back and visit again soon!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elysse, thanks for the comment! I came to check your blog and it's really nice, I'm definitively following you. I hope we can be friends!

    Xo
    Nicole
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete