Wine improves with age.

I went wine tasting with some friends of mine up in the Santa Cruz mountains today.
It was such a nice view up there!

IMG_0232

7.30_1

7.30_4

7.30_2

7.30_3

I have an obsession with my white jeans. I finally found a cheap pair at forever 21 a couple months ago. I feel like when I wear my white jeans I am fancy but not that fancy. Well, that is how I feel at least when I wear them. I also decided to wear my first pair of wedges I have ever purchased (thanks to kendieveryday for showing me them). I always feel like a giant when I wear heels but I am starting to get used to it.

What are you up to this weekend??

1 comment:

  1. i also love white jeans ~ so glad that they're fashionable again! thank you for your comments also, they made my day!
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete