Lazy Sunday

Sundays are always so hard for me to get up and get dressed. I normally just want to wear sweats. Although today I had an excuse to get dressed...thrift shopping!

I have not always been a bargain shopper. I usually would only shop clearance racks at stores. After looking at other blogs and seeing all the beautiful things women would find, I decided it was my turn to try some thrifting.

I was pretty successful today. The necklace I am wearing I bought today, along with some other things. My shirt (that has to be from the 80's) is also a thrift item. I am sure I will wear all my new clothes one day after another. I am like a little kid on Christmas and can not spread out my new outfits. Are any of you like this?

7.31_1

7.31_3

7.31_4

7.31_2
I am starting my new contract job tomorrow. I am excited for the change. I hope everyone else has a good start to their week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd say your first thrifting trip was very successful! That necklace is so pretty and I love the biased hemline of that skirt and the cool cutout of the back, so many cool details! Good luck tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great finds! Good luck on your new contract :)

    ReplyDelete